OH MY GOSH!
We went to see the Theatre @ Boston Court's The Government Inspector again, and during intermission, I made the comment to Executive Director Michael Seel and Co-Artistic Director Jessica Kubzansky that it was different sitting in the back row because all the boomers in the audience react differently than I do - in other words, they don't laugh as much or as loud as I do.
Michael suggested I write about it for their blog, and they published it! YAY!
Here's my post: http://weplaydifferent.wordpress.com/2012/08/14/guest-blog-i-like-to-laugh-by-damaris-montalvo/#more-2986
We went to see the Theatre @ Boston Court's The Government Inspector again, and during intermission, I made the comment to Executive Director Michael Seel and Co-Artistic Director Jessica Kubzansky that it was different sitting in the back row because all the boomers in the audience react differently than I do - in other words, they don't laugh as much or as loud as I do.
Michael suggested I write about it for their blog, and they published it! YAY!
Here's my post: http://weplaydifferent.wordpress.com/2012/08/14/guest-blog-i-like-to-laugh-by-damaris-montalvo/#more-2986
No comments:
Post a Comment